Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Emergency First Aid at Work
This training enables candidates to take charge and manage an incident. Candidates will be able to coordinate with the emergency services as necessary.Duration
8 Hours (1 Day)
Anyone wishing to undertake Emergency First Aid training
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- The role of the first aider, including reference to the importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation and AED
- Administer first aid to a casualty who could be choking, wounded, bleeding and deal with shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 27th Sep, 2018
- 17th Oct, 2018
- 1st Nov, 2018
- 15th Nov, 2018
- 14th Dec, 2018
- 18th Jan, 2019
- 14th Feb, 2019
- 11th Mar, 2019
- 12th Apr, 2019