Our "Quay Corner Training Centre" is truly unique to the North East of England, our purpose built outdoor facilities support the full range of construction, utilities and plant machinery training we deliver.
Our centre has recently undergone a £750,000 development creating a new state of the art training centre with increased office space and exceptional training facilities. We have 8 training rooms, which can accommodate up to 100 candidates at any one time.
Our outdoor facilities include:
- Confined Spaces Training Complex - A facility that simulates a variety of situations and environments that may occur in confined space operations
- Streetwork Training Area - Consisting of a 2x20m standard footway surface with concrete, flagstones, setts and macadam to allow the assessment of candidates understanding the relevant complexes
- Plant Training - A CPCS accredited plant training and assessment area
- Assessment Area - An assessment area for FLT, MEWPS and scaffolding training
- Deep Excavation Simulator - An 8.5x2.5 metres excavation pit giving candidate practical experience
- Trench Training Area - A range of trenches used for the construction, laying and testing of gas, water, cable, drainage and associated house connections
Contact our team to discuss how we can help with your training needs 0191 489 0212