Our "Quay Corner Training Centre" is unique within the North East of England with an array of purpose built outdoor training facilities to support the range of construction, utilities and plant training which we deliver.
Aswell as the outdoor training facility we have invested £750k building a new state of the art Training Centre, increasing our offiice space and training facilities. We now have 6 training rooms, which accommodates up to 100 candidates at any one time.
With free on-site parking for up to 50 vehicles, good transport links and located just off the A19 next to the Tyne Tunnel - our site is easy to locate and access.
Our extensive range of training courses and purpose built facilities makes us one of the top providers across the UK.
Some of our facilities include:
- Deep excavation simulator - An 8.5 x 2.5 metres excavation pit so that attendees gain practical experience
- Trench training area - A range of trenches utilised for the construction, laying and testing of gas, water, cable, drainage and associated house connections
- Streetwork training area - Consisting of a 2 x 20m standard footway surface with concrete, flagstones, setts and macadam to allow the assessment of candidates undertaing the relevant complexes
- Plant training - A CPCS accredited plant training and assessment area
- Confined spaces trainin complex - A facility that simulates a variety of situation and environments that may occur in confined space operations
- Assessment area - An assessment area for FLT, MEWPS and scaffolding training
Contact one of our team today to discuss your requirements.