Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Ladders and Steps
This course is designed to give candidates and understanding of how to safely inspect, carry and use ladders.Duration
Anyone using ladders and steps
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Regulations and legislation
- Ladders and electricity
- Accident prevention and control
- Ladder defects
- Inspection of ladders
- Securing ladders
- Lowering ladders
- Steps and trestles
- Maintenance and storage
- Carrying and positioning
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment