As an established business in the Training and Education sector, Expedient Training are leading the way in providing first class quality training that adds value to its clients. Established in 2002, the business has delivered training in Confined Spaces, Constructions and Utilities, Health & Safety and Plant Machinery and has built an enviable reputation built on trust and reliability.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Accredited Training Schemes.
NB: There may be a requirement for the job holder to support other departments to ensure business continuity.
- Managing Director
- Training Manager
- Training Facilitator
38.25 per week over 5 days.
NB: There is a requirement for the job holder to flex and increase hours to ensure business continuity. It is expected that they will commit, if required, to work a maximum 6 weekends, to be agreed, within any 12-month period (Overtime / lieu time will be awarded) and some travelling will be expected.
Flexible work patterns will be considered.
To carry out a varied selection of duties within the reception area, not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Adhere to training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the company
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:-
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be able to deliver specific courses within the training portfolio.
- Have training experience and knowledge within Streetworks (NRSWA) and other Utility operations, Health and Safety,
- Ideally hold Appropriate Training Accreditation with Awarding Bodies.
- Ideally hold NEBOSH or PTTLS.
- TAQA/A1 Assessor award.
- Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
Starting salary will be negotiable, dependent on experience, but is expected to be within the range of £26,000 to £32,000 and will be reviewed following probationary period and thereafter on an annual basis, assessed against the personal performance of the candidate.