Level 1 will suit candidates just starting out in, or are very new to, network construction.
- This course provides knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Working under supervision, assemble components to meet specifications for gas network construction operations.
Candidates must have a prerequisite of the following certificates before attending this course:
NRSWA LA, O1, O2 and O3
PE Technology Electro and Butt Fusion
Each certificate must have at least 6 months left before it expires. Candidates must send evidence of these certificates to us prior to the course start date. If candidates do not have the required prerequisites, these courses can be booked with us in advance.
It is preferred that candidates have some utility experience however this is not essential.
These qualifications are not approved for use by learners under the age of 16.
- Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment.
- Practical training and assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a City and Guilds certificate.