Plant Machinery Training
Our plant machinery training offers a range of courses that can be delivered on our site, based in the North East, or at a specified site anywhere across the UK.
With a wide range of courses on offer our customers benefit from dealing only with us for their training needs, rather than having to source multiple providers.
We deliver plant machinery training to large organisations through to sole traders demonstrating our ability to meet the needs of any business whatever their size.
Expedient instructors come from an operational, as well as a training background, and are experienced in all aspects of plant operations, with specialisms including:
- Cranes operators or instructors, all types
- Appointed Person Crane Operations
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Telescopic Handlers
- Lorry Loaders
- Slinger Signaller
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more or feel free to browse our plant machinery courses on the right.
CPCS is a certification mark of the Construction Industry Training Board, known as CITB
Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively plan, develop and deliver inclusive training sessions, provide learning support and take responsibility in managing the learning process within their own area of specialism.Duration
3 days (made up of 2 full days of classroom based learning plus delivery of micro teach assessment o
This course would be suitable for anyone who wants to develop or improve their presentation or training delivery skills.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand their own role, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to training.
- Understand different learning styles and preferences.
- Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches.
- Demonstrate their session planning skills.
- Deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners.
- Use different assessment methods.
- Evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning.
Teaching methods include:
- Theory training and candidates are to deliver a 20-30 minute micro teach session and provide written and verbal feedback to two peers.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate.
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.