Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
First Aid at Work
This training includes Emergency First Aid at Work and also equips the first-aider to apply first aid to a range of specific injuries and illnessesDuration
3 days (16 hours)
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Roles and responsibilities of employers and employee
- Priorities of First Aid
- Managing an incident
- Care of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Disorders of the airway
- Dealing with bleed and shock
- Causes of unconsciousness
- Burns & scalds
- Injuries to bones ligaments & joints
- Recognition and management of major illnesses and appropriate action
- Miscellaneous injuries
- Epi-Pen use
- Record keeping and accident reporting
- Infection control
- Communication and delegation in an emergency
- Manage the transportation of a casualty
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certified Certificate
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 1st Apr, 2019
- 1st May, 2019
- 11th Jun, 2019