All gas industry personnel involved in operational and/or minor works on the Gas Networks and certain types of Meter Installations including, but not strictly limited to those who are, or will become:
* Named Competent Persons for either Permits to Work, Forms of Authority and, where appropriate, Routine Operations
- On completion of the course, individuals should be able to:
- State the purpose of a Form of Authority and when this type of control should be used
- Identify and analyse the key information requirements of an FoA
- State the relevant process, roles and responsibilities for personnel involved in the preperation and management of an FoA
- Identify specific FoA requirements for communication, handover, records management, attendance on site, conflict checking and dealing with deviations and emergencies
- All individuals must possess the appropriate skills to perform their role. This includes suitable reading and writing abilities.
All individuals must have completed SCO Core module.
- Theory based training, multiple choice assessment and audit an FoA exercise.
Candidates will receive an EUSR card valid for 5 years.