All gas industry personnel involved in operational and/or minor works on the Gas Networks and certain types of Meter Installations including, but not strictly limited to those who are, or will become:
Named Competent Persons for either Permits to Work, Forms of Authority and, where appropriate, Routine Operations.
- On completion of the course, individuals should be able to:
- State the purpose of a Form of Authority (FoA) and identify when one may be used
- Identify the key information requirements needed for an FoA
- Recognise the importance of risk assessment and the management of change to an FoA
- Identify specific FoA requirements for validity and extension, atmosphere testing, execution, handovers and completion
- In order to renew their registration on EUSR using SCO Renewal, individuals must have a relevant, in-date, SCO registration.
SCO 1 and 2, plus GL/6 Update or SCO Core and SCO FoA.
Candidates must inform us prior to attending, if they are 'Named Authorising Engineers' or 'Named Competent Persons'.
- Multiple choice question paper only.
Candidates will receive an EUSR card valid for 5 years.