In today's working environment good Health and Safety practices are essential. In construction and construction related activity Health, Safety Environment (CSCS), NPORS and CPCS cards are required to obtain access to all building development sites. Changes to the card schemes means your employees may not gain full competence cards in any occupation without achieving the relevant QCF (NVQ)
QCFs (NVQs) are designed specifically to demonstrate occupational competence in the workplace. We start at a minimum of QCF Level 2 to coincide with the Government’s target minimum level of qualification for the entire UK workforce.
Our team is available to offer any advice and guidance on the appropriate QCF for your employees. If you have any questions or queries and would like to discuss these please contact email@example.com or call 0191 4890212.
Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management - Building and Civil Engineering
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work as a Construction Site manager within the construction industry.
Please click the following link to view information about this qualification on the NOCN website:
The total qualification time is 1890 hours.
Any employed person wishing to gain in Construction Site Management - Building and Civil Engineering.
Candidates must be employed and able to carry out real jobs in the workplace.
Candidates must have support from a direct Supervisor or Manager for the duration of the qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
The Learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in:
- Allocating Work and Checking Peoples Performance in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace.
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace.
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace.
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace.
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace.
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace.
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace.
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace.
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace.
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace.
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an NOCN certificate.