In today's working environment good Health and Safety practices are essential. In construction and construction related activity Health, Safety Environment (CSCS), NPORS and CPCS cards are required to obtain access to all building development sites. Changes to the card schemes means your employees may not gain full competence cards in any occupation without achieving the relevant QCF (NVQ)
QCFs (NVQs) are designed specifically to demonstrate occupational competence in the workplace. We start at a minimum of QCF Level 2 to coincide with the Government’s target minimum level of qualification for the entire UK workforce.
Our team is available to offer any advice and guidance on the appropriate QCF for your employees. If you have any questions or queries and would like to discuss these please contact email@example.com or call 0191 4890212.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations - Surveying
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Surveying within the construction industry.
Please click the following link to view information about this qualification on the NOCN website:
The total qualification time is 900 hours.
Any employed person wishing to gain in Construction Contracting Operations Surveying.
Candidates must be employed and able to carry out real jobs in the workplace.
Candidates must have support from a direct Supervisor or Manager for the duration of the qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Operate health, safety and welfare systems in construction.
- Prepare programmes and schedules of work in construction.
- Develop and maintain working relationships and personal development in construction.
- Prepare and monitor costs and accounts in construction.
- Operate project information systems in construction.
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in two of the following optional units:
- Prepare and process invitations to tender in construction.
- Prepare for, collect, analyse and present survey data in construction.
- Record the condition of property in construction.
- Prepare estimates, bids and tenders in construction.
- Prepare drawings and schedules in construction.
- Prepare for work operations in construction.
- Implement contract work in construction.
- Establish and maintain the dimensional control of construction works.
- Prepare for and carry out physical testing in construction.
- Assess, plan, and monitor project methods and progress in construction.
- Monitor, maintain and improve supplies of materials in construction.
- Recommend and monitor supplies of plant and equipment in construction.
- Prepare proposals and obtain feedback for the provision of products and services in construction.
- Integrate and control project design information in construction.
This qualification is supported by federation Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA).
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an NOCN certificate.