Plant Machinery Training
Our plant machinery training offers a range of courses that can be delivered on our site, based in the North East, or at a specified site anywhere across the UK.
With a wide range of courses on offer our customers benefit from dealing only with us for their training needs, rather than having to source multiple providers.
We deliver plant machinery training to large organisations through to sole traders demonstrating our ability to meet the needs of any business whatever their size.
Expedient instructors come from an operational, as well as a training background, and are experienced in all aspects of plant operations, with specialisms including:
- Cranes operators or instructors, all types
- Appointed Person Crane Operations
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Telescopic Handlers
- Lorry Loaders
- Slinger Signaller
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more or feel free to browse our plant machinery courses on the right.
CPCS is a certification mark of the Construction Industry Training Board, known as CITB
Vehicle Marshall Refresher
This course aims to refresh delegates understanding of operational and safety requirements together with the necessary operational skills applicable to Vehicle Marshalling.Duration
Any experienced Vehicle Marshallers who would like to renew their certification.
Candidates must have a current Vehicle Marshall certificate and be able to provide proof of this prior to course commencement.
To refresh knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Relevant legislation, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a vehicle marshall
- The manufacturers handbook for the particular vehicle/machine to be guided
- Understand signs and signals, approved hand signals and different forms of communication
- Identifying and maintaining PPE appropriate for vehicle marshall duties
- Conducting all necessary safety checks at the work area including stop blocks and tipping areas
- Setting up exclusion zone for unloading
- Guiding machinery in a forward and reverse direction including confined spaces and blind areas safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carrying out all end of shift and shut down and parking procedures
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient certificate.