Plant Machinery Training
Our plant machinery training offers a range of courses that can be delivered on our site, based in the North East, or at a specified site anywhere across the UK.
With a wide range of courses on offer our customers benefit from dealing only with us for their training needs, rather than having to source multiple providers.
We deliver plant machinery training to large organisations through to sole traders demonstrating our ability to meet the needs of any business whatever their size.
Expedient instructors come from an operational, as well as a training background, and are experienced in all aspects of plant operations, with specialisms including:
- Cranes operators or instructors, all types
- Appointed Person Crane Operations
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Telescopic Handlers
- Lorry Loaders
- Slinger Signaller
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more or feel free to browse our plant machinery courses on the right.
CPCS is a certification mark of the Construction Industry Training Board, known as CITB
MEWP Static Boom 1b
This course is designed to give candidates the necessary theoretical and practical skills to enable them to safely operate a MEWP Static Boom (1b).Duration
1 day (8 hours).
Anyone wishing to gain a MEWP Static Boom (1b) certificate.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Be aware of the relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Be aware of accident prevention and control.
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection.
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual.
- Drive and manoeuvre the MEWP safely to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner.
Theoretical training and test. Practical training and test.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate.