Plant Machinery Training
Our plant machinery training offers a range of courses that can be delivered on our site, based in the North East, or at a specified site anywhere across the UK.
With a wide range of courses on offer our customers benefit from dealing only with us for their training needs, rather than having to source multiple providers.
We deliver plant machinery training to large organisations through to sole traders demonstrating our ability to meet the needs of any business whatever their size.
Expedient instructors come from an operational, as well as a training background, and are experienced in all aspects of plant operations, with specialisms including:
- Cranes operators or instructors, all types
- Appointed Person Crane Operations
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Telescopic Handlers
- Lorry Loaders
- Slinger Signaller
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more or feel free to browse our plant machinery courses on the right.
CPCS is a certification mark of the Construction Industry Training Board, known as CITB
Low Level Access
This course is designed to give candidates the necessary theoretical and practical skills to enable them to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to themselves and others.Duration
Anyone who works from prefabricated units under 2.5m of height
None, however a basic understanding of work at height would be beneficial
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Current legislation
- Regulations and guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Publicly available specification
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of low level units
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and test
- Practical training and test
PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) certificate and card - Valid for 5 years