Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
This course is designed to enable candidates to take relevant steps to prevent spills. It will also prepare candidates to control and contain spills safely in order to minimise personnel and environmental damage.Duration
Anyone working in an environment where spills are likely to occur.
This course provides knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Environmental legislation
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Other current relevant regulations
- Introduction to the equipment
- Hazards and precautions to be observed when handling contaminate equipment
- Spill mat, sock selection
- Drainage systems on site
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Personal protective equipment
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive an Expedient certificate