Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
This course is designed to raise awareness of the dangers of needle stick injuries and the practical methods of retrieving a suspected contaminated needle.Duration
Anyone wishing to enhance their awareness of sharp safety. This course is useful for refuse collectors, cleaners, nursing staff and anyone else who may come into contact with needles.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- What is a needle/sharp
- Where needles/sharps can be found
- Risks involved
- How infections are transmitted
- Different types of infections
- How to collect needles/sharps safely
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate