Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Safe Working at Height
This course is designed to give candidates the necessary theoretical and practical skills to enable them to safely work at height.Duration
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Regulations and legislation
- Risk assessments
- PPE and safety harnesses
- Selecting the correct equipment
- Safe systems of work
- Fall arrest systems
- Fall arrest equipment
- Pre use inspection
- Horizontal safety systems
- Vertical safety systems
- Maintenance and checking of equipment
- Cleaning and storage
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and test
- Practical training and test
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive either an Expedient certificate or an NPORS card.
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 28th Feb, 2018