Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Mental Health Awareness
This course is an introduction to mental health and will raise an awareness of how important it is to the workplace. The course provides an overview of mental health problems, outlining some of the symptoms and effects, and explains what you can do to help colleagues feel supported and encouraged.
The course aims to promote positive mental health and demonstrate how easy it can be for employers to make adjustments in order to encourage tolerance and understanding in the workplaceDuration
This Mental Health Awareness course is suitable for all HR workers, managers, supervisors and employers who wish to understand more about mental health conditions so that employees can be better supported and positive mental health can be encouraged in the workplace.
This course aims to provide and understanding in:
- Understand what is meant by mental health.
- Be aware of the legal responsibilities that employers have in regards to mental health.
- Have an understanding of some of the most common mental health problems.
- Understand ways in which people can manage their individual mental health to make everyday living easier.
- Be aware of how to support a colleague with a mental health problem in the workplace.
- Understand how to promote a healthy, non-discriminatory working environment.
- Have knowledge of the workplace adjustments that can be made to help an employee with a mental health problem.
Successful candidate will receive an Expedient certificate in association with Recovery4Life valid for 3 years.