Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
IOSH Working Safely
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.Duration
Anyone that would like to improve their knowledge in Health and Safety
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
On successful completion of this course candidates will receive an IOSH certificate.