Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to reduce their impact on the environment and improve the environmental performance of their organisation.Duration
Anyone wishing to learn how to reduce their own personal impact on the environment and/or reduce the impact of their organisation.
There are no formal entry requirements. Candidates should possess a reasonable command of written and spoken English.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Outline key terms and definitions relevant to environmental protection.
- Explain basic principles of environmental law.
- Identify links between companies and their environmental impacts.
- Discuss potential risks and opportunities for business driven by environmental factors.
- Explain the benefits of an environmental management system.
- Outline best practice in areas of energy use, carbon management, resource efficiency, waste minimisation, water use, pollution prevention and emergency planning.
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate.
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.