Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Harness Use and Inspection (IPAF)
This course will enable candidates safely select and conduct inspections of MEWP harnesses and associated personal protective equipment.Duration
Anyone that works at height and requires to safely use a harness.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Understand the relevant health and safety regulations, guidance and standards
- Be able to identify and select the correct form of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) against falls from height when working from a MEWP
- Understand how to check, use, maintain and store a harness and lanyard
- Be able to conduct a periodic examination on a MEWP harness and its associated equipment
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an IPAF certificate.