Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
This course is to enable candidates to have a clear understanding and appreciation of the fire safety issues in their workplace and be able to operate a fire extinguisher correctly and recognise their responsibilities as a Fire Warden.Duration
0.5 days (4 hours)
Anyone wishing to improve their awareness of the dangers of fire or whom would like to undertake Fire Warden duties in the work place
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Fire legislation
- Fire Warden duties
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Firefighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Fixed firefighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Human behaviour in a fire
- Risk assessment awareness
- The duties and responsibilities of a Fire Warden
- Extinguisher recognition
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient certificate