Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
This course will provide candidates with correctly fitted respiratory protective equipment (RPE). Correctly fitted RPE ensures that the wearer is not exposed to harmful substances in the air.Duration
Any workers that have duties which may contaminate the air with dust, mist, vapour, gas or fumes such as:
- Cutting wood or stone
- Using a product containing volatile solvents
- Handling a dusty powder
- Wearing stainless steel
Or where workers are exposed to low oxygen levels, such as confined spaces.
When booking this course, candidates must inform us of exactly which make RPE they use at work. Once booked, they must bring that mask with them to the fitting.
- Correctly fitted masks tested by qualitative or quantitative methods (quantitative is strongly recommended)
Masks fitted by qualitative or quantitative methods.
Candidates will receive a certificate.