Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018
This award gives the learner an understanding of the application of the IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition. It provides a facility for individuals working in the electrotechnical sector to develop and/or enhance their knowledge of the Requirements for Electrical Installation.Duration
3 days training plus a 2 hour online test on the 4th day .
Personnel involved in the electrotechnical sector such as electricians, designers and inspectors who wish to update their knowledge to the IET Wiring Regulations Eighteenth Edition.
Learners who wish to gain an understanding of BS 7671.
Learners must be at least 16 years old. There are no formal entry requirements for the qualifications. However, learners must have the potential to achieve all aspects of the qualification. In particular, learners should be able to demonstrate that they have the minimum levels of literacy and numerary required for the completion of the learning outcomes and the assessment.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the content of BS7671:IET Wiring Regulations Eighteenth Edition.
- Understand the regulations that apply to design, erection and verification of electrical installations, and also additions and alterations to existing installations.
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment.
Successful candidate will receive an EAL certificate.
This course is delivered by GKR Training Solutions: www.gkrtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 8th Feb, 2019
- 8th Mar, 2019