Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Drug and Alcohol Awareness
This training course considers the different types and categories of substances and the legislation which regulates the use of substances and criminal behaviours.
As part of this training, learners will have the opportunity view (fake but authentically realistic in appearance) samples of many different types of substances in order to appreciate the appearance, classification, street names.Duration
This course aims to provide and understanding in:
- What drug and alcohol abuse is.
- How drug and alcohol abuse relates to UK legislation.
- The different classifications of substances.
- The different types and categories of substance.
- Possible causes and effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
- possible indicators of drug and alcohol abuse.
- The cycle of change.
Successful candidate will receive an Expedient certificate in association with Recovery4Life valid for 3 years.
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.