Health, Safety and Environmental Training
Once Expedient has delivered your health, safety and environmental training it’s safe to say that you won’t want to go elsewhere!
We offer a range of training and have recently added new Environmental courses to enhance our portfolio, including:
- Carbon Footprinting and Management (Including an Introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Energy Awareness and Action
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness and Best Practice
- Sustainability Strategy
- The Business of Climate Change: Risk, Opportunity and Business Resilience
- Train the Trainer: Training Skills and Practice
Our courses are delivered by Expedient instructors who are not only fully accredited and highly experienced trainers, but also have operational experience.
Candidates successfully receiving relevant certificate accreditation is important to us. But what is also is important to us is ensuring that everyone who comes along to our courses, leaves with the knowledge that they need to carry out their work effectively and safely.
Contact our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about our health and safety training courses.
Abrasive Wheels - Including Practical
This course will enable candidates to operate machinery safely and correctly in accordance with the manufacturers instructions and accepted good practice. They will also be able to select and mount the appropriate disc wheel for the task at handDuration
1 Day (8 Hours Per Day)
Anyone wishing to or using Abrasive Wheels
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Other current relevant regulations
- Introduction to the equipment
- Hazards and precautions to be observed when using abrasive wheels
- Wheel selection
- Storage, handling and transporting of abrasive wheels
- Examination of abrasive wheels
- Mounting of abrasive wheels
- Personal Protective Equipment
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive either an Expedient Certified Certificate or an NPORS card
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 25th Jan, 2019
- 13th Feb, 2019
- 21st May, 2019
- 19th Jun, 2019