Construction & Utilities Training
Based in the North East and delivering throughout the UK, Expedient delivers training and testing to, C&G, CABWI, CPCS, NPORS and EUSR accredited standards with either external or in-house certification.
Our NRSWA courses (New Roads and Street Works) are a necessity for any employee who may be involved in working on or adjacent to the public highways as defined by regulations supportive to the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
Since April 2011 it is necessary for Operatives & Supervisors wishing to renew their Streetworks Registration Card to undertake accredited NRSWA written reassessments.
We are an approved NRSWA reassessment centre and has tailored its courses to suit individual candidate requirements of either examination only or refresher training and examination.
We also deliver a range of other courses that include Site Managers’ Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS), PE Technology, Ground Support for Excavations and specialist courses such as winch training and CDM Regulations.
Contact one of our team on 0191 489 0212 for more information.
CPCS is a certification mark of the Construction Industry Training Board, known as CITB
Utility Safety, Health and Environmental Awareness (SHEA) Gas
The Utility Safety Health and Environment Awareness (SHEA) portfolio of schemes has been developed in conjunction with industry to provide a uniform approach to health, safety and environmental awareness training across the utilities sector, in line with Health and Safety Executive guidelines.Duration
All persons involved in the operational activities of the gas industry who require access to sites, both permanent and temporary, including all levels of operatives, supervisors and management.
This course provides knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Your responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Workplace procedures
- Pressure regulating installations (upstream additional module)
- Safety in premises (downstream additional module)
- Physical hazards
- Working in the highway (upstream additional module)
- Physical hazards (part 2)
- Excavations (upstream additional module)
- Hazards to health (part 1)
- Hazards to health (part 2)
- The environment
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive an EUSR card
Contact us to find out if we can deliver this course on your premises.
- 31st Oct, 2017
- 30th Nov, 2017
- Safe Control of Operations (SCO) 1 and 2 - Authorising Engineers and Competent persons (NROs Supervisory Level)
- Safe Control of Operations (SCO) 1 and 2 - Competent Persons (ROs and Team Leaders)
- Safe Control of Operations (SCO) 4 - Authorising Engineers and Competent Persons (NROs)
- Safe Control of Operations (SCO) 5 - Authorising Engineers and Competent Persons (ROs)