Our purpose built confined space training complex, opened in 2010 and has provided simulated training experience to over 5000 workers.
The realistic training that our confined space site provides can be delivered under either the City & Guilds awarding body or your own ‘in-house’ certificate.
Theoretical elements can be delivered anywhere – however the practical side of our courses do have to be delivered at a none operational site.
We deliver three levels of confined space training, Low Risk, Medium Risk and High Risk in water and non-water industries as well as Managing/Supervising Confined Space and Emergency Rescue and Recovery.
Contact one of our team on 0191 489 0212 to find out more about the confined space training courses that we run.
Emergency Rescue & Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces Requalification
This course aims to inform candidates about being present as a member of a team for rescue and recovery of casualties should an emergency arise. Candidates will be trained against the National Occupational Standard (NOS). Candidates will receive a realistic experience using our purpose built confined space training complex.Duration
1 day (8 hours).
Anyone who requires to be part of a dedicated team which could be made up of in-house members or a specialist contractor.
- Physically fit.
- Clean shaven.
- Working in High Risk Confined Spaces certificate.
- Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces certificate.
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Prepare to work safely in confined spaces under the emergency conditions.
- Enter and exit the confined spaces safely.
- Prepare the use of breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers instructions (if required).
- Follow procedures and work safely.
- Deal with emergencies.
Teaching methods include:
- Theoretical training and assessment.
- Practical training and assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Expedient Certificate.